Apple AirPods 2nd with Charging Case Earphone Original Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone 11 XR Plus iPad MacBook Apple Watch
- Airpods 2nd
- Ships From
- Brand Name:
- Control Button:
- Active Noise-Cancellation:
- Vocalism Principle:
- Volume Control:
- Wireless Type:
- Support Memory Card:
- With Microphone:
- Model Number:
- Apple AirPods
- Frequency Response Range:
- For Mobile Phone
- For iPod
- Is wireless:
- Line Length:
- Plug Type:
- Support APP:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Music, Sport, Gaming
- Support Apt-x:
100% Genuine Guarantee:
This Airpod is original Apple's product, the price isn't include the tax, it's a wholesale price, so the package is simple model, if you mind this, please don't buy form this link.
Tax and VAT
1. The price of all our products are not include the tax, buyer need pay taxes to your country;
2. In usually, we declare it is "wireless earphone" or "earphone" for the parcel.
How to solve the dispute or shipping?
When you have any discontented about the shipping or the products, please contact us first. Thank you.
Common Problem or Abnormal Situation:
Questions: The charging case's indicator can't light.
Answer: Please connect the airpods, cable with the power, and keep charging more 30 minutes.
Questions: Can't connect with other apple devices.
Answer: First, check the airpods's power, confirm airpods has adequate power; Set on your apple devices's BLUETOOTH, your apple devices will find AIRPODS initiative.
Questions: Connect other Android Devices other Renew Pair a new apple device.
Answer: Open the device's Bluetooth, and open the airpods charging case(keep the earphone in the case), click the button back of the charging case.
Wireless headphones. Finally untangled.
After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected. Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they're in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you're listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.
The power of 24‑hour battery life.
AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. And they're made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time. To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri "How's the battery on my AirPods?"
More 24hr. of battery life with changer case / Up to 5hr. of battery life on one change. / 15min. of charging equals 3 hours of battery life
Automatic setup. Seamless switching.
AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They're simultaneously connected to your iPhone and
apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad?
Just choose AirPods on those devices.
What's a chip doing in there?
A whole lot.
All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. It's performance that's unheard of in a device this small.
It's great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri.
Optional wireless charging case coming in 2018.
- AirPods will forever change the way you use headphones. Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.(1) Audio automatically plays as soon as you put them in your ears and pauses when you take them out. To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, just double-tap to activate Siri.
- Driven by the custom Apple W1 chip, AirPods use optical sensors and a motion accelerometer to detect when they're in your ears. Whether you're using both AirPods or just one, the W1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you're on a call or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice. Because the ultralow-power W1 chip manages battery life so well, AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge.(2) And they're made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.(3) Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.(4)
- Designed by Apple
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- One-tap setup for all your Apple devices(1)
- Quick access to Siri with a double-tap
- More than 24-hour battery life with Charging Case(3)
- Charges quickly in the case
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- AirPods (each): 0.14 ounces (4 g)
- Charging Case: 1.34 ounces (38 g)
- AirPods (each): 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm)
- Charging Case: 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm)
- AirPods: Bluetooth
- Charging Case: Lightning connector
- AirPods Sensors (each):
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer
- Power and Battery
- AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time,(3) up to 11 hours talk time(6)
- AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours listening time,(2) Up to 2 hours talk time(5)
- 15 minutes in the case equals 3 hours listening time(4) or over an hour of talk time(7)
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch models with watchOS 3 or later
- Mac models with macOS Sierra or later
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- Watch Models
- 38mm Case
- 42mm Case
Apple TV Models
- Apple TV 4K
- Apple TV (4th generation)